Straight from home kitchen

Monday, June 27, 2022

My Garden Vlog 5/ Colorful Roses at Sanjose Municipal Rose Garden, Sanjose, US/ Ranjis flavours


 #RosesAtSanjoseMunicipalRoseGarden#RanjisFlavours

The San Jose Municipal Rose Garden is a historic rose garden in San Jose, California, in the Rose Garden District. Founded in 1927, the garden is exclusively dedicated to roses and features more than 3,500 shrubs representing 189 rose varieties & more. I have shared the video of beautiful roses which I viewed at Sanjose Municipal Rose Garden, Sanjose, US in May 2022 Enjoy the video & give your feedback “Connect with me” Leave a comment on my video and will get a response OR connect with me on different social platforms Twitter: https://twitter.com/chandra_ranjani Facebook: www.Facebook.com/ranjisflavours Blogger http://ranjisflavours.blogspot.com Thanks for watching
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Comment

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Blog Archive

Followers